Watch the below videos regarding the life skill of farting as we move along the independence ladder.
- Think of what is happening physiologically, connect on that and teach to that
- Borrow success of somewhere else and plant it in current lesson
- Don’t test if they understand what you’re teaching, just believe it and deal with it later if they didn’t understand you.
- Talk about the problem very matter of fact, no judgment, point out consequences, be very comfortable. Dont be annoying about it, not every single day. Talk about it in different real life instances
- Give options and solutions of what to do about it
We’d love to hear your feedback!